Most of NightWalk is reachable at the beginning of the game, however upper NightWalk is not accessible until you have either beaten The Curtain, or have jumped off the top of it.
- By divebombing the third block on the screen to the right of the first Save Point, the player reveals a heart.
- On the same screen as the bird statue, lighting both the unlit torches by shooting fire or divebombing will cause a heart to appear.
- One screen right and one screen up from the first save point, there is a heart.
- There is a treasure chest three screens to the left of the second save point. The player can open it and receive a heart.
- On the screen one to the right from the first save point is a Jump upgrade.
- Two screens right of the first save point, the bird can use the Duck ability at the statue to make some blocks appear. The player can go up these blocks to get the hatching ability.
- There is a ghostly flower on the same screen as the second save point.
- There is a ghostly flower up and to the left of the first save point.
- In the nest where the player starts, there is a ghostly flower.
|v • • eLocations|
|NightWalk • NightClimb • Grotto • DeepTower • ColdKeep • Sky Town • FarFall • StoneCastle • DeepDive • FireCage • The Bottom • Bonus • SkySand • CloudRun • HighLands • Dark Grotto • The Curtain • RainbowDive • LongBeach • IceCastle • BlackCastle • Staircase • SkyLands • Library • BlancLand • MountSide • Final Climb • StrangeCastle • UnderTomb|